Accidents at work

Instructions for the injured

Report the injury immediately to your supervisor, superior or employer and fill out the accident / occupational disease notification form.

If an accident at work has occured your supervisor or superior will give you a certificate of insurance whereupon you, if it’s necessary for the injury, contact a the indicated medical health centre. Bring the certificate of insurance to the medical health centre. With the certificate your medical care will be free of charge. Medicine prescribed by a doctor for the treating of the injury will also be given to you free of charge if the doctor writes the name of your employer and insurance company in the prescription.


Instructions for the employer

Instruct the employee to fill out the accident / occupational disease notification form as soon as possible. Send the report to the insurance company. The employer must also report accidents at work that result in serious injury or death to the labour protection authority and the police.

Send the notification of accident / occupational disease and it´s attachments to the following address:

Alandia Insurance /LO
PB 121


Workers' Compensation Act

We recommend that you fill in the notification with a computor instead of a mobile device and that you use Chrome or Firefox.

Notice of Occupational Accident/Disease